Thread: PC unable to read PS2 discs

PC unable to read PS2 discs

In my computer I have Pioneer DVD-RW DVR111D ROM and i am facing with my computer. Whenever I try to use PS2 discs at that time DVD ROM does not read that. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Re: PC unable to read PS2 discs

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you have to check whether this problem is occurs while playing any particular PS2 disc in PC or this problem occurs with every Disc? If problem occurs with any particular disc then there might be problem with that disc otherwise problem with your DVD ROM.

Which Playstatio2 emulator you are using in your computer? Have you tried to check the disc with different PS2 emulator? If you have not checked then I will suggest you download any other PS2 emulator like PCSX2 and then you have check whether it makes any difference or not?

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is?

I have tried other PS2Discs with my DVD ROM and same problem was occurred. I have also downloaded PCSX2 emulator in my computer but that does not make any difference. I have also tried to search solution internet but I didn’t find anything. What should I do to solve this problem?

Well I will suggest you to try to fix this problem by updating Firmware of your Pioneer DVD-RW DVR111D ROM and after updating the firmware your problem will get solved. I am telling you this because I was also having similar type of issue and then I have come to know that doing firmware will fix this issue and then I have update Firmware and then my problem get solved.

You have to download latest Firmware installation file from internet and then install it and after that your problem might get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to download latest Firmware installation file for Pioneer DVD-RW DVR111D ROM then you have to click here Pioneer DVD-RW DVR111D ROM FIRMWARE and may be after updating the firmware your problem will get solved.

I was also having same problem while trying to run PS2 disc in my PC and then one of my friend suggested me to update DVD ROM firmware and I have tried that solution and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.