Thread: Lenovo T500 bluetooth issue

Lenovo T500 bluetooth issue

Hello,
    I have seen a few similar posts but most of them cannot find the devices, my problem is I cannot connect to the device.
    I have a bluetooth keyboard I'd like to use, and I get it set up I type in the passcode the computer asks me to type in and I see that it is typing from the keyboard, but when I press enter it does nothing. It sits there and times out. I know it is not the keyboard because I connected it to my home laptop last night. I also tried connecting my phone but it again just timed out and told me it was unable to.

I am running XP on this machine, it is a USB Bluetooth adapter from HP and I have the most current drivers for it. It is the same adapter I use for my home laptop, and I know it works.

Does anyone think they can offer any advice?
    Thank you

Re: Lenovo T500 bluetooth issue

So if you are saying that the connection is not working with your laptop only then something has to do with your laptop only. First of all have your device checked in the nearest service center and ask them what is the problem?

The best possible advise i could give it to you was updating the drivers and all but you have done all that. The only last option that is available with you is reporting this issue to the lenovo service center. That's it.