Thread: Is it possible to connect Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BD35 with 15inch MacBook Pro

Is it possible to connect Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BD35 with 15inch MacBook Pro

I am using 15inch MacBook Pro which is 3 year old and I have recently bought Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BD35 player. Now I want to know that is it possible to connect Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BD35 with my MacBook Pro so that I can watch Blu-ray disks using my MacBook Pro. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to connect Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BD35 with 15inch MacBook Pro

I have read your question and I would like to tell you that you will not able to connect Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BD35 with your MAC book pro. you can buy external blu-ray player which connect directly with your MacBook Pro though USB. Plextor PX-B120U will be the nice option for you.

Re: Is it possible to connect Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BD35 with 15inch MacBook Pro

I have searched on the internet regarding this and I would like to tell you that the software of the Plextor PX-B120U will not support with the MAC OS X. According to me you should install windows in your MacBook pro and then you install Cyberlink PowerDVD software so that you can watch blu- ray movies.

Yes I also agree with the above post. You should download VMWare Fusion 4.0.1 from internet and after downloading that you have to install it in your MacBook pro and then you have to install windows. According to me you should install windows 7 so that you can run most of new widows based application Now after that you have to install PowerDvd software which you can download from the internet and then you will be able to enjoy blu-ray movies. you will need External blu-ray ROM.

I hope this information will be helpful for you.

If you want to download VMWare Fusion 4.0.1 in your MacBook pro then you have to visit official site of the VMware and then you can download VMWare Fusion 4.0.1 from there. I hope with the help of VMWare Fusion 4.0.1 your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. As you have said that I have to install VMWare Fusion 4.0.1 then windows in my Macbook pro and that is why I would like to ask you that is there any software which support in the MAC OS X? if anyone have any idea regarding this then let me know.