Thread: Getting crackling noise after connecting Nokia N9 with BMW E91 Bluetooth set

Getting crackling noise after connecting Nokia N9 with BMW E91 Bluetooth set

I have Nokia N9 mobile phone and it is very nice device. when I connect my mobile phone with BMW E91 Bluetooth set at that time I get crackling sound and it receives call automatically. this problem annoying for me. What should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Getting crackling noise after connecting Nokia N9 with BMW E91 Bluetooth set

It looks like this problem has occurred because if the interference of the Bluetooth signal or transmitter. Many times this type of problem occurs because of interference or other device. if you have any other device which is using wireless signals then you have to turn that off. After doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Re: Getting crackling noise after connecting Nokia N9 with BMW E91 Bluetooth set

If you don’t have any other device which is transmitting the wireless signal and after that also same problem is occurring then I think you should delete all the device from Nokia N9 pair list and then you have to restart Nokia n9 phone. After that you have to connect your Nokia N9 mobile phone with your BMW E91 Bluetooth set and after doing that you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have don’t have any other device which transmit wireless signal. I have deleted all paired device from my phone and after that when I connect my Nokia N9 again with BMW E91 Bluetooth set at that time also same problem occurred. I have reset Nokia N9 but that does not help me to solve this problem.

You should connect another mobile phone with your BMW E91 Bluetooth set and then see whether same problem is occurring or not? if you get same problem with other mobile also then it means there might be something wrong with your BMW E91 Bluetooth set.