Thread: which one to buy as a startup, DDI or PC3K??

which one to buy as a startup, DDI or PC3K??

I want to ask opinion from the professionals which will read my question. As a startup what should I buy?? DDI or PC3K?? My budget is allowing me to take purchase only one thing. What will you suggest me to buy? If you have additional options then you can tell me. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: which one to buy as a startup, DDI or PC3K??

I will suggest you to buy a DDI and good lab partner to start the work. For data recovery DDI is the best option. If it is not up to your budget and it is becoming expensive then you can buy PC3000. Hope it helps you. Give me your feedback.

I will highly recommend you to buy a cloning tool as a startup. Psiclone is the best cloning hardware which is used in forensics. But there is a disadvantage that it does not contain any firmware option. Salvation with HD Doctor is another option where you will get to choose separately which brands there are in DR. it will also save your money.

I will suggest you should opt for firmware operation as soon as possible. Atola gives you the comfort of “automatic diagnostic” and it is automatic firmware fix for all other manufacturers’ brand, which comes in one package. Atola gives you the permission to do cloning through sector per sector. It comes with added advantage like head map which surely helps you.

Look, PC3K will be a combine package for you. It will allow you to resolve firmware issue as soon as possible, and gradually perform logical recovery and quickly solve other problem which other cannot solve so quickly. On another hand DDI is a hardware imager and it does not provide other features which PC3K has. Only PC3K price is little expensive than DDI. I purchased PC3K first and then DDI.