Thread: Product Recovery not working properly in Lenovo G41

Product Recovery not working properly in Lenovo G41

Hi friends, recently I have changed Hard disk of my system with the new one. So I have done what ever require for the installation of Harddrive, but after this installation of the new Hard Disk. I have seen that when I boot my System, the system keeps going back to the IBM Rescue and Recovery screen and it fail booting to Windows. So why this issue is there with this installation in my laptop, what I am missing? If you guys have any ideas about this query then please let me know.

Re: Product Recovery not working properly in Lenovo G41

You just have to do this thing this works for this issue, so for that you have to run the recovery media which automatically builds the recovery partition on the Hard Disk. After this you have to reboot the system and by this the recovery environment is pop up, there you have to make the selection of option for "recover to factory state" and by this the hard Disk restore.

Even I am also facing the same confusion with my System and finally I have get overcome this issue for that you have to Ran the Rescue and recovery CD and after that Product Recovery CD’s. And if you are still loop back to the R&R screen then you can make use of option "recover to factory state”. And this is also sure that Product recovery was supposed to install the OS.

At starting even I was also confused about this thing, but however I have done this may be this will help you out. For that you have to run the 1st CD and then the Product Recovery CDs after that you have IBM R&R screen, after this you have to select recover to factory without using any CDs and without a CD in the drive. And make the recovery partition on your hard drive, and also if you are using the newer System. And for other Older machines and make use of 2-step process.