Thread: Getting vertical black lines on Logitech Vid

Getting vertical black lines on Logitech Vid

Hello friends, I am getting vertical black lines on the Logitech Vid, I am having the Logitech Webcam C250 along with the Logitech Vid. I have seen the black lines during the time of the call and chat. I was also having this problem in the Windows Live Messenger when I was using it to access him with Logitech. So is there something to do the changes in the settings of image or anything, then please tell me about it, please suggest me solution for it. Thank you.

Re: Getting vertical black lines on Logitech Vid

I think that it is due to operating system which you might be running on it. I was also having the same problem when I was running it on Windows 7, so I have just installed the Logitech Vid HD on to it and some update of the drivers then it was working for me.

I have already checked my Operating system, I am using the Windows Vista basic, as I am having the Windows 6.0 and thinking to upgrade to Windows 7 to check that it will help me or not. So let’s see that it will help me or not, I have called the Logitech Tech support then also it has not helped me to solve it and I think that it might be some other problem, so what else you thinking it would be? Please help me.

I would suggest that you better attempt to launch and log into the Logitech Vid, so when you have gone to it then go to application and device setting and when you are doing that then sure that the Logitech camera is been shown in the in the camera dropdown, then you better submit diagnostic information through the Help menu. So it will go directly to Logitech support team and they will call back to you and help you.

I would suggest that you better go to FAQ#11733 of the Logitech and in that you see the step#5-6 which will be telling you camera selection settings in Vid which might be helpful for you.