Thread: Logitech C910 Software is crashing with Win7 64

Logitech C910 Software is crashing with Win7 64

I have recently bought Logitech C910 and the problem i am facing is that the software is crashing with Windows 7 64, I am not having any issues with camera but then when I am trying to navigate to the Gallery in order to view the images then the Software is crashing and closing, I am having the latest version of the software and even after that I am facing such issues.

Re: Logitech C910 Software is crashing with Win7 64

I have recently bought Logitech C910 and the problem i am facing is that the software is crashing with Windows 7 64, I am not having any issues with camera but then when I am trying to navigate to the Gallery in order to view the images then the Software is crashing and closing, I am having the latest version of the software and even after that I am facing such issues.
    I think that you are quite luck with your situation because I am having the worst case and it is that when I am trying to take a photo then it gets crashed saying auncher_main.exe crashed, I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the software and have rebooted the machine several times to see if it is making any difference but then they have not yet helped me out, even I am having the latest version of the software and probably the same issue, I will like to try out if there is a solution to get rid of this.

I think that this issue is with the Win7 64, actually I was facing the same issue a few weeks ago and after trying out a no of solutions I have switched to Win 7 32 computer and that I am not having the same issue now, if you want then you can try out the same.

I don’t think that this is an issue with the Win7 64 as I am using the same and I am not having any such issue, if reinstalling the software is not working for you then I think that you should better contact the Logitech Customer Care and check out what they have to say about the same, I think that they will help you out as well.