Thread: RCP-IV-S7064-MC not working well in ASUS EEE PC 901

RCP-IV-S7064-MC not working well in ASUS EEE PC 901

I have recently bought Runcore 64GB SSD after installing it on to my ASUS EEE PC 901 I formatted drive with the NTFS format. After formatting drive I made two partition with standard disc management from which I installed windows 7 but after it stopped progressing installation and failed to do it. for which I tried to reformat the SSD Hard Drive but it was notable to do it. as not working properly I tried to uninstalled the SSD and then got it installed with the USB adapter. Now I was able to format the drive. Files was reading it properly. After which got the SSD installed with the netbook and when tried to copy the files it was not able to copy it properly. So for this I would like to know why is this happening and how can I solve this issue.

Re: RCP-IV-S7064-MC not working well in ASUS EEE PC 901

Even I had the same problem with the RCP-IV-S7064-MC SSD drive. When tried to install windows XP and also with windows 7 it was not able to install it properly and after which I tried the same using on the Phison 8GB SSD of the 900A windows xp got it installed easily and for this I tried to take the duplicate copy from phison to runcore SSD drive using backup tool of windows. But failed to do so and generates error.

I tried installing the windows 7 on the RCP-IV-S7064-MC SSD drive but is not able to run windows on it. So for this I tried running with different the different OS named Mandriva Live 2010 and saw it that was working fine without any issue. But the thing is that I want to have windows OS to run it in RCP-IV-S7064-MC SSD Hard drive.

According to me what I feel is that you should try to report about the disfunctioning of the SSD drive by email or you can even try to call the support care for this issue.