Thread: What is the procedure to replace Hitachi 9570 Hard Drive

What is the procedure to replace Hitachi 9570 Hard Drive

This would be the dumb question but as I am new to this type of things and never tried before so I would like to know about the procedure of how to replace the Hitachi 9570 Hard Drive as it got damaged last week. So can anyone from here help me out with this as I don’t want to proceed without knowing about the procedure.

Re: What is the procedure to replace Hitachi 9570 Hard Drive

According to me you can send the Hard Disk to the address given by Hitachi through post or any of courier service. But before sending the hard disk make sure that you pack the hard drive in such a way that it does not get damaged physically. And also see that you mention the address properly or if you have doubt for the address then you can confirm this from the hitachi support care for the hard drive and then send it.

Re: What is the procedure to replace Hitachi 9570 Hard Drive

Instead of sending through post or any other couriers it is better you call the support guys and discuss about the issue you got with the hard disk and want to replace it. so for this they will send the pickup boy and collect it from the given address and for this you don’t have to round searching for any courier company. And as far as my experience you must avoid sending the disk yourself as earlier I had sent the disk for the replacement and on the mid way it got physically damage don’t know how and for this they said that they would not provide replacement for this as the hard drive is damaged physically.