Thread: Need help with Hitachi AMS1000 controller

Need help with Hitachi AMS1000 controller

I am having a Hitachi AMS1000 controller and I have changed the LAN configuration as per the management issue by going in to the "Storage Navigator Modular GUI" but then I had changed it without rebooting. I had clicked on the "Apply" button and after going through the dialog poup when I was trying to update my controller ip then I got an error message saying "DMEA001000: The information file for the subsystem cannot be opened. Confirm the execution environment" I don’t have much idea about the same, can anyone help?

Re: Need help with Hitachi AMS1000 controller

I am having a Hitachi AMS1000 controller and I have changed the LAN configuration as per the management issue by going in to the "Storage Navigator Modular GUI" but then I had changed it without rebooting. I had clicked on the "Apply" button and after going through the dialog poup when I was trying to update my controller ip then I got an error message saying "DMEA001000: The information file for the subsystem cannot be opened. Confirm the execution environment" I don’t have much idea about the same, can anyone help?
    In that case you can just try to delete the array from SNM and make sure that you are deleting the one that is having old IP addresses and after that just read the same with new IP addresses, just try out the same and see if it is helping, I think that doing this will probably end the issue.

Even I thought of doing the same but then in my case things have gone weird, I mean that I am not able to delete the array, it is just not allowing me to do so. I have also tried to reinstall the SNM and after that add the new ip addresses but then I am welcomed with the same error message that I have mentioned, I am really running out of ideas, is there anything else that I can try out to get rid of this issue? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I think that you should better uninstall the SNM and after that go in to the c:\program files\ and then delete the Storage Navigator folder and after that reinstall SNM and then try to add the array and see if it is making any difference, just try it out and then let me know what you get. Best of luck.