Thread: TrueCopy Extended Distance for Hitachi AMS2100

TrueCopy Extended Distance for Hitachi AMS2100

I would like to know the difference between the Hitachi TrueCopy Extended Distance and the TrueCopy supported with Hitachi USP/USP-VM (Universal Storage Platform)? I am thinking about using the Hitachi AMS2100. So before that I know what kind of difference it can make.

Re: TrueCopy Extended Distance for Hitachi AMS2100

As far as I know that each and every one Hitachi software operates openly with VMware by the use of vCenter Site Recovery Manager. Due to this tight integration makes the Hitachi products to provide a high-performance, extremely consistent VMware security. One more major feature is all the replication and copy functions will be executed on the storage devices itself. I mean within the Hitachi storage systems. Due to this facility nothing will affect the VMware server performance.

I am very much familiar with the Hitachi TrueCopy Extended Distance software. With this you can access over any distance. This software is mainly intended to add remote DR as well as business continuity for the VMware sites. With this help of this now user can get fast restarts and full recovery of Hitachi systems if it located far anywhere or in remote site.

Hitachi software products are very useful for business and companies. It supports in-system and remote data replication. With the help of these you can dodata migration and disaster recovery objectives. For example the TrueCopy Extended Distance otherwise Synchronous Remote Replication used for for long-distance replication or for remote site.