Thread: Which SSD manufacturers provide a Windows trim tool?

Which SSD manufacturers provide a Windows trim tool?

I hope you all have read the title properly, I just want to know as if which manufacturer does provide a manual trim tool that can send the trim command to the drive. I am thinking about upgrading my laptop, so that’s when I am thinking to get it done. So do you all have any idea about any such manufacturer then do let me know about it as soon as possible that would be better that’s all I have to say here.

Please reply.

Re: Which SSD manufacturers provide a Windows trim tool?

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly, I just want to know as if which manufacturer does provide a manual trim tool that can send the trim command to the drive. I am thinking about upgrading my laptop, so that’s when I am thinking to get it done. So do you all have any idea about any such manufacturer then do let me know about it as soon as possible that would be better that’s all I have to say here.

Please reply.
    Samsung SSD Magician is one tool that I would like to recommend you, I am using it in my laptop. So do try out that ok. Well lots of reputable SSD manufacturer have their own tools. That’s what I want to say here.

One of my friends said that tools are being only provided by the Samsung and intel people rest none of them provides it. So don’t be under the impression that every manufacturer provides the tool for you. So this is what I wanted to notify you all, I hope you did got the necessary information that’s it from my side for you.

I am using SSD tool 0.95 it works in majority of the config. So I would advise you to have a look at the same, that’s what I want to say here.

Ok that’s a good tool that you have suggested but on searching I found out that it is only for the windows 7 users and not for the windows xp, users, what should windows xp users be doing in this situation, can you all please tell me. Please notify me about the same.