Thread: Audio is not working properly in Philips Home Theater System.

Audio is not working properly in Philips Home Theater System.

Hi friends recently I have bought the new Philips Home Theater System, and I am very much happy with this Music System. But however today I am trying to play some sound track in my Music Player but however I have seen that the sound is not working in My Home Theater. As I am new to this Home Theater I am not able to figure out this issue. Why this issue is there with my Home Theater, if you guys have any information then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Audio is not working properly in Philips Home Theater System.

There might be the issue is with the PCB board, or may be the resistor will burn out. So verify whether it is properly working or not. There you may have to replace that resistor with the new one.

According to my information, you just try to make use of Sound Effect Option from your Remote Control, and scroll throughout the remote and increase and decrease the Volume on your Home Theater and see whether it works or not.

This thing is also depends on which type of receiver you are using. Check the range of the Speaker because the speakers are set to Large or Full Range which is based on trim level. And are you sure that each and every Speaker are connected properly because some of the time with the silly mistake the Home Theater won’t works.

See whether you Home Theater On/Off switch are working or not. And see whether there is some issue is with the Amplifier, if not then there might be the chances that there is some of the issue in the Socket connection between these two devices. You can also check your Home Theater with the help of sound check, and try to connect your Home Theater with some other Device like Laptop or Desktop and see whether it is working with those device or not. If it is working with such device then it means that there is no issue with your Home theater.