Thread: Dell inspiron 2305 keep freezing

Dell inspiron 2305 keep freezing

I have recently bought Dell inspiron 2305 and it has been a week and it was working fine by now but then I don’t know what went wrong with it suddenly and it has started freezing and getting unresponsive, the display turns black and the only solution that I am left with is rebooting it, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out??

Re: Dell inspiron 2305 keep freezing

I have recently bought Dell inspiron 2305 and it has been a week and it was working fine by now but then I don’t know what went wrong with it suddenly and it has started freezing and getting unresponsive, the display turns black and the only solution that I am left with is rebooting it, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just want to know the specification of your system, so just post it here so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are having and will try to help you out with the same as well.

Its specification is as followed:
    • Processor- AMD Athlon 2.3 GHz
    • RAM- 8.0 GB
    • Hard Drive- 1.0 TB - 7200.0
    • Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

I was facing the same issue with the inspiron 2305 in the start but then later I had solved it out by turning off the all power save and sleep modes, if you want then you can try out the same and see if it is getting solved or not.

I was facing the same issue with the inspiron 2305 in the start but then later I had solved it out by turning off the all power save and sleep modes, if you want then you can try out the same and see if it is getting solved or not.
    I think that you might be lucky with the solution that you have mentioned but then it is really not making any difference in my case the issue still exist even after turning off the all power save and sleep modes. Is there any other solution that I can try out to track the cause of the solution or I should simply claim for replacement and so??

I think that contacting the dell service support will be a better idea and they will fix it out soon as it is quite new, I am saying so because I was having the same issue previously but then I had bought it on the 21 days trail and the issue started from the third day itself and I did not tried much of the solutions than simply turning it on and off and when it was not appearing to be working I contacted them and got the replacement, since then I am not having any issues and it has been more than a month and I have not yet faced any such issues, just contact them and see what they have to say about the same. They will surely help you out. Best of luck.