Thread: Touch screen not working in Dell Inspiron ONE 2205

Touch screen not working in Dell Inspiron ONE 2205

Hi. If anyone at all can help me out, that would be great. I am having issue with my Dell Inspiron ONE 2205 Touch screen; recently I have seen this issue when I am trying to make use of my Dell Inspiron. I have start and when I am using the touch screen I have found that most of time it won’t responds to my click and other event on the Screen. I have tried many suggestions but however still I am having the same issue. Why the Touch screen not working in Dell Inspiron ONE 2205, if you people have any ideas about this issue or know any suggestion for this issue then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Touch screen not working in Dell Inspiron ONE 2205

This issue is hardly seen in Dell Inspiron ONE 2205 or in other Screen touch Laptop may be after some UI update, or might be there are the need to make the reinstallation of drivers which are responsible for working with this Touching feature of your Laptop. Try to update Fingertaps and some other drivers to overcome this issue.

May be this is with some changes to the screen saver, I am not sure but just try to place the same screen saver which were there before any update in your System. The better is to make use of the default Screen Saver and then try to make use of Screen Touch of your System. and also this issue is might be with some installation of some software in your System , if yes then uninstall that particular application and then see whether it help you to make use of Touch Screen in your System.

I suggest you to try making use of your Device in Safe mode and see whether it works or not if it works in Safe mode then this is sure that the driver reinstallation will sure to fix this issue.

Try to update driver and if not works to overcome this issue, then there might be some software or Hardware issue. It’s better to contact to a dell service center and get your laptop repaired, and also this will not cost you much if your laptop is still in the warranty period.