Thread: Reversing automatic document feeder(RADF) does not work in Oki MC361/MC561

Reversing automatic document feeder(RADF) does not work in Oki MC361/MC561

Right now I am using an all-in-one MC361 from the OKI. While buying I have noticed that it has reversing automatic document feeder feature. That means it is capable to scan the reverse side automatically but in my case I didn’t able to figure out this. The included software PaperPort prompts me that I have to manually turn the documents after first side is scanned. Is this true?

Re: Reversing automatic document feeder(RADF) does not work in Oki MC361/MC561

The printer OKI MC361 MFP features provides a ideal choices to perform various jobs such as printing, photocopying and scanning documents and artwork. The printer OKI MC361 is of type Printer / Copier / Scanner which enables different functions with a single product. The technology as for the color depth in your choice of scanner is 36-bit which gives a very good quality results. However there is no detail about the RADF feature in this model. May be you have chosen a wrong one.

Re: Reversing automatic document feeder(RADF) does not work in Oki MC361/MC561

The latest multifunction OKI has been on the market. This is the OKI MC361, a four-in-One with Printer, Scanner, Copier and Fax-based LED technology, which offers interesting advantages to any company. The model is based on OKI MC361 laser with LED technology. The scanning and faxing is integrated but there is no double side scanning yet.