Thread: Any announcement date for upcoming chassis of Cooler Master in 2012

Any announcement date for upcoming chassis of Cooler Master in 2012

Hi, guys! It is already 2012 but I haven’t heard of any new arrival of Cooler Master chassis . Do you guys know any date on which new chassis will be available? I am excited with the MiniTower chassis of Cooler Master. As far as I know the Elite 343 is the latest model available out there and they will be launching new models in same series. I really want to buy this case for me and waiting to know more about it. What do you guys think about it?

Re: Any announcement date for upcoming chassis of Cooler Master in 2012

I have read it on their forums that they will soon be launching their latest product but the date is not confirmed yet. They are really making big hype about this range. I don’t understand why they are keeping it so secret. At-least they should give us little specification or images only. I am also very keen to know what kind radiator I can put in the cosmos 2 which I am thinking of buying.

I had spoken to Cooler Master Representative over chat process and he said that they are having a survey with bunch of high power computer users for cosmos 2. They have yet not decided the final date about releasing it but they will give more information about their product within first two months of the year 2012. So that means we can’t speculate anything about this unless they give some information. I just hope that new cosmos 2 will have more than 3 external drive bays.

I would like to see the Cosmos 2 with removable motherboard tray and that too installed upside down with inverted ATX like the Stacker 830!i would also like to see the Quad radiator like (4*120) because it will make it best water cooling case. If you will ask me then I will say that you can fit the radiator at the top. They should also position the PSU in 90 degree like we have seen before in Silverstone TJ07 and other products. Doing this will also have chance to put dual PSU at the bottom of the case.

They have been giving us dates but they have not said anything about this. First it was in the August then they said it will be release till the end of the December but still they are keeping silence for this. It is already 2012 and I don’t know when they will be announcing it. There have been no price estimation, no photos and no information available for this product by the official Cooler Master. I was waiting for this case before but now it looks like it will need few more months of the time. I will probably go with Corsiar or Lian-Li.