Thread: How to change Fan on Cooler Master HAF X

How to change Fan on Cooler Master HAF X

I am thinking to get the Cooler Master HAF X to use with my new gaming and to get better performance, I am thinking to add the extra fan on that and also I am thinking to replace the stock fan with some other fan. I am going to use the SLI GTX 560 Ti. I will appreciate each and every helpful reply on this.

Re: How to change Fan on Cooler Master HAF X

If you are adding new fan to the rig then this is really a great idea. Talking about the stock fans, I would like to tell you that those are very good fans. I am running the HAF 932 with the stock fans and other than this, I have also added one 120mm fan (intake) next to the HX-850 Corsair PSU.

I would like to tell you that the HAF series gives very much improved circulation. My suggestion to you is to run that for a few days and after that decide whether you really want to replace the fan or not. I don’t think that after using it you will choose to replace the fan. This is just my suggestion to you and you can do whatever you think better for you.

I think that the airflow from the existing fan is more than enough for maintaining the SLI through good temperature. The fan from the HAF X comes with the improved CFM and low rpm. But if you really want to have some advance then my suggestion to you is make use of the fan controller and that will be helpful for you. I am also using the fan controller and that is working great without any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by laljit View Post
    I am thinking to get the Cooler Master HAF X to use with my new gaming and to get better performance, I am thinking to add the extra fan on that and also I am thinking to replace the stock fan with some other fan. I am going to use the SLI GTX 560 Ti. I will appreciate each and every helpful reply on this.
    I will never recommend you to do the same as this will void warranty of that and other than this, if you did anything wrong with that then you will lose it too permanently. So it’s not recommended from me.