Thread: Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF cannot print from internet explorer 9

Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF cannot print from internet explorer 9

I have windows 7 operating system in my computer and I am using Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF. I am facing Weird problem in my computer. Whenever I to print any thing from internet explorer 9 at that time my printer does not print anything. With other programs in my computer I don’t get this problem. how to get rid of this problem?

Re: Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF cannot print from internet explorer 9

You have mentioned that with other program you are not facing this problem and that is why I think problem is related to the internet explorer and that is why I will first suggest you to try to solve this problem by resetting internet explorer in your computer and may be after resetting internet explorer your problem will get solved.

To reset internet explorer 9 you have to follow this steps. First open internet explorer in your computer and then you have to click on the tools button which you can find on the top right side of the window (below close button). Now after that you have to click on internet options. After clicking on internet option you have to click on advance tab. Now select reset button and then again click on reset. After that click on OK. Now you have to restart internet explorer and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Similar thing happen with me also and then after that I have tried to search solution on internet but I didn’t get any help. Now after that I have noticed that whenever I turn off protected mode at that time I don’t get this problem and after that I have reinstalled internet explorer in my computer and then my problem get solved. you should also try this solution and then let me know.

I have reset internet explorer in my computer and after resetting internet explorer also I was experiencing the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling internet explorer in my computer but that does not make any difference.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

As far as I know many times this type of problem can take place because of the drivers incompatibility and you can solve this problem by running windows update in your computer. you have to update your windows and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling your this I was facing this problem with my Canon printer and I have tried this solution and then your problem will get solved.