Thread: Lexmark 3100 All-in-One cannot print words from Microsoft Office

Lexmark 3100 All-in-One cannot print words from Microsoft Office

I am using My Lexmark 3100 Series All-in-One printer and It has suddenly started giving me problems. Whenever I try to print documents from Microsoft office at that time it does not print anything. If I try to print from word pad or other software at that time it does not give me problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

re: Lexmark 3100 All-in-One cannot print words from Microsoft Office

Are you getting this problem while printing any particular document from MS office or you are facing this problem every MS office document? If you are facing this problem with every document then problem is with MS office in your computer otherwise something else is causing this problem.

If you are facing this problem with all the documents of MS office then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by running Microsoft office diagnostics in your computer. I am not sure whether this will help you but you can try this solution. To run MS diagnostics you have to open start menu and select all programs and put cursor on MS office and then you have to select Microsoft office tools. After that you have to select Microsoft office diagnostics.

Now it will detect all the problems related to MS office in your computer and solve the problem. According to me after running Microsoft office diagnostics your problem might get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

You should connect any other printer with your computer and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. if this problem occurs only with Lexmark 3100 Series All-in-One printer then it might be driver related issue other wise there might be something else is causing this problem.

Well I am not facing this problem with any particular document but it occurs with all the MS office documents. I have also try to solve this problem by running Microsoft office diagnostics in my computer but it does not help me to solve this problem. If I connect any other printer with my computer at that time I don’t get this problem.

What should I do to fix this problem?

Well it looks like your Lexmark 3100 Series All-in-One printer drivers is causing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first remove printer drivers completely from your computer and after removing the drivers you have to restart the computer and then run Ccleaner in your computer. after doing this you have to install printer drivers again in your computer and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.