Thread: Getting format error with adata sh93

Getting format error with adata sh93

I am using adata sh93 hard drive for backup with my computer and it was working like a charm, but it has suddenly started giving me problems. Now whenever I connect my hard drive with my computer and when I try to open it at that time it says format disk. Is there any way to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Getting format error with adata sh93

You should first connect your adata sh93 hard drive with different computer and after connecting adata sh93 hard drive with different computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you get same problem with other computer then it means your hard drive has corrupted.

If you are able to access your data after connecting your adata sh93 hard drive with different computer then you should first take the backup of all the data from your hard drive and then you have to format your adata sh93 hard drive. Now after formatting hard drive you have to check whether adata sh93 hard drive you have to restore data and then connect it with your computer. After doing this your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

When I have connected my hard drive with other computer at that time it does not give any problem and I have take backup of all the data from my adata sh93 hard drive and after that I have format the hard drive and restore the data. Now I am able to access my data but some times hard drive disconnects automatically.

What should I do to solve this problem?

You should try different USB port in your computer. many times by connecting the device with different USB port help to solve this type of problem. you have to also try different USB data cable with your adata sh93 hard drive. if you don’t get same problem with different USB cable then it means your USB data cable is faulty.

Well I have referred your problem and I would like to tell you that you should open device manager in your computer and then you have to disable power option for USB controllers and then your problem will get solved. I was also experiencing same problem with my hard drive ad after that I have disabled USB power option in my computer and after disabling USB power option in my computer all the problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.