Thread: Anyone know A3 inkjet all-in-one printer that print CD/DVD

Anyone know A3 inkjet all-in-one printer that print CD/DVD

I have to print about 400 CDs every quarter, so it have to be simple and good. Need it to be the a all in one (A4 or A3). Does anybody have any information or knowledge in this field? Please suggest the best suitable models available . I am also looking for a model that has less operating costs if possible as well what are the perfect printable CDs or are they all generally similar? I would really glad if anyone can help me out of this

Re: Anyone know A3 inkjet all-in-one printer that print CD/DVD

I have the same question . I need to know whether there is any printers that be able to print directly in the CD/DVDs and have a options of being able to scan images into the computer directly ? The auto loading type I believe it's called. Thanks.

I do have the a HP d5160 printer that can prints on to DVD. I think that hp has some other models also that can prints on to cd's or dvd's. The d5160 is extremely simple to use and it does a great work . The labels look as if the original.

I bought Canon MP970 and it is an all-in-one. Because to EPSONS patent you need to buy the tray with the aftermarket supplier. I got it from e-bay and when typed in "canon mp970" there were several suppliers showed up and it came with instructions as to how to install. I have scanned a disk-to-disk and did made my own designs. Both worked okay once I replaced the printer's firmware and uninstalled, after re-installed the printer. Canon will most likely give me the best outcome and is cost effective

I had consider that inkjet was good quality for picture and text, save for your links when I search about it , its showed otherwise. The printers similar to the Epson Disc producer seems good , however very costly . The key feature is the automatic arm which move the CD to the burner and after that to the thermal printer. I was searching for a good CD printer with no a burner.

I got this three option that you might like to take a look on
    1. Epson Stylus Photo R200
    2. Epson Stylus Photo R340
    3. HP - Hewlett-Packard Photosmart D5160 Inkjet Printer Q7091A

Hope this help

I' have the Epson R320 for some years now and I've adore it. I've use it for CD printing as well as for the photo printing and all my other usual printing requirements. You can still get one on Amazon otherwise I've also been thinking one of the Canon MG5320's - it's very low priced than the Epson - and - it's an all-in-one. Print CDs, Scan and Copy.

As far as I known Epson is the manufacturer that has qualified the skill to print CDs/DVDs on all over US. I lately have the Artisan 710 all in one which can prints CDs works okay . seems to me that I will be getting a new printer in few week though

I searched all to get CD printers which they are all costly . Saw the Epson Artisan group which can print CD labels, although they needed to be printable. They contain the white coating in them. I am having the Epson 1400 wide format printer that handles CD printing okay. The ink costs is very high though

Well I would suggest that if you have the us edition Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mk II, you be able to prints the CD or DVD on it with a less work. You need to take off a part of plastic that obstruct the tray, then need to upgrade the firmware to the European version, and purchase the tray off of eBay. And in case you don’t have the Canon Pixma Pro, so I like to suggest that the Epson 835 is the preferable choice . I myself have the Epson R260 which I've use for a some years now and it works awesome . The only motive I'm purchasing the 835 is to change my HP Officejet.