Thread: Does anyone know lotus printer setup string for Dell 1130n printer?

Does anyone know lotus printer setup string for Dell 1130n printer?

I am using the classic lotus and I need to know the lotus printer setup string for Dell 1130n printer . does any one here know any thisng about this I would be really glad top know, as I have searched every where and was not able to find any solution on this . so I was kind of hoping to get any help here.

Thanks

Re: Does anyone know lotus printer setup string for Dell 1130n printer?

As far as I know you must install the printer driver of dell printer first and see the manual to set up the driver for the PCL or post script . I hope this will help you

I think that is very old and there was not that much of laser printer around when that program was written although thgere is may be drivers for some of them like HP Postscript and it is standard so new printer emulates the old printer with no problem .

I think you can Google the drivers for more up-to-date printers as that application contain the facility to send control strings to non-supported printers which is okay with the dot-matrix printers. Although it will be hard to work with the laser or inkjet printer. Just report back the finding if possible

Machine I really appreciate the answer but lotus that I have is fair bit new which is version 9.7 (XP) on the windows 7 Machine. Alsoi have few lotus macros or scripts that are written in classic lotus. But I am not able to make the printer work and it only give the blank page which I believe because of no proper "setup string for new Dell 1130n printer

Well I think the older setup strings will be matched with the printer. And the it has the as unseen function commands for the New printer command which might be format, fresh page.