Thread: It is worth to buy cooler master SickleFlow

It is worth to buy cooler master SickleFlow

I am considering getting the last part of my first new build most of the people recommend me to get the scythe gentle typhoons for two intake fan but I am thinking to get the buy the cooler master SickleFlow so I want to know that it is worth to buy Cooler master SickleFlow fan? are they quieter ? are there any much difference in the air flow also?
    If anyone having information regarding the cooler master SickleFlow then please recommend me.

Re: It is worth to buy cooler master SickleFlow

I think you should keep the scythe gentle typhoons because they are much better for CMF and one of the best in the market and it will move enough air to keep your build cool and this will achieve high airflow volume and low noise.

If you get the cooler master SickleFlow then you will get the better airflow in your system and you will get the cooler and stable system . the Sickle flow has a light brown transparent fan blades which will result in better LED effect, strong airflow to make strong cooling efficiency and it provides silent operation which is better choice for your case cooling. I think you just buy this you will be surprised with the result.

Currently I am using cooler master Sickle flows and till now I have not face any issue with them. The Sickle flow have the ability to runs at 2000rpm but currently I am running them at 1200rpms and cant able to hear them I have also tried them at 2000rpms even with this the cooling is very good but you just hear a slight noise at 2000rpms as compare to antec tri speeds. I don’t know anything about gentle Typhoons as I have not use it yet.

I think the scythe gentle typhoons are the best because of its noise and performance ratio they are quietest as compare to other fans and it runs at 1450rpm and having noise level of 21 DBA.

I own the cooler master fans and as per my experience they are the quietest fans I ever had and I don’t hear them when they are at 2000rpm and it is better than the aftermarket fan as I use them I hear them they are very noisy . I think you should buy the cooler master fan as it is cheaper as compare to GTs fan and once you use the fan controller with them then you will experience great result from them and you can also use the MIS after burner to control down the fan and the most important thing about SickleFlow fan is that they runs at 2000rpm which is really great as compare to GTs which runs at 1450 and the cooler master having noise level 19 DBA it is really worth to buy the Cooler Master SickleFlow.