Thread: Installing Corsair H100 in CM HAF 932 Advanced

Installing Corsair H100 in CM HAF 932 Advanced

I have configured the computer using the HAF 932 advanced and now I would like to add some more things in that. However the problem is I don’t know whether it can hold those things properly. First addition is about installing a second gtx 560 Ti but I think it will interfere with front panel header cables. Other than this I also want to install Corsair H100 Liquid cooling in the top but I think it could interfere with top mounted PSU. Is there any suggestion to make a better configuration by adding these 2 things?

Re: Installing Corsair H100 in CM HAF 932 Advanced

For those with water cooling, there is room for a 360 mm radiator at the top. If you want to do is best for the fans at the bottom of the radiator hanging from above because you do not have all the space open for the fans. This is an area for a 240 mm radiator, but with additional mounting holes for a 360 mm radiator. If you want the power from above, there is still room for a 240 mm radiator at the bottom, or just fans of course.

When making the case, it has been given to people who actually familiar with water cooling. This is also reflected in the fact that there is already a hole in the top of the enclosure for a fill port, a hole with a snake in your course it is integrated or connected to your tank. For bay reservoirs is not helpful, but if you have a reservoir tube hanging in your closet is ideal. The fill port is neatly covered with a rubber pad. This lies in a small reduction, also handy to use as a tray for small items or to your external hard drive for example to explain.

I am very much familiar with this case and I know that it provides better customization option inside the case when you are not able to find enough room for your additional peripherals and modding. The first thing you would like is about the removable HDD racks which will help you to do good cable management. The next thing is, the case build at liquid cooling Ready by the professionals.

The cooler is compatible with all current sockets.

With GPU-only you must take care, that all Spaws and memory chips are cooled, and then the cooler is available for both graphics card.

A 280er/420er Radiator would be better, but you would have to establish what your Case Change / it externally.

The CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced is a true enthusiast closet. Much airflow, so cool, plenty of options for getting rid of cables, and possibly modding possibilities, but also space for water cooling. Correctly when using water cooling, the fan on the side might be helpful because in many cases no normal airflow in the cabinet takes place.

If I were you I definitely would replace the fans on the cooling liquid and add the fan on the bottom and on top of that you have the inclination. They are all 120mm fans which you will need.

The unused power supply bay is equipped ex works with a panel that also has rubber hose extensions. Thus, this full tower interesting for water cooling enthusiasts. The other is located in front of the chassis cover is a small shelf for example, external devices (remote control, digital camera, cell phone, etc.), which is designed with an anti-slip mat.

The case is compatible with ATX, Extended ATX and micro ATX which gives us the full range of sizes of motherboards, we will not have to worry about and if it measures enter into the case. One of the most interesting things is the case, the upper area, where we can remove the fan coolers 25cm and 12cm placing three or mount a triple radiator if you are thinking of a liquid cooling. They are also the holes for the wires and putting clamps, sublime. As you are saying any problem with graphics cards, two 9800GTX + in SLI, which falls perfectly into the case.