Thread: DemciFlex filters for Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced

DemciFlex filters for Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced

My all time favorite CPU case Cooler master CM 690 II is now 3 months old. I really like this case since it makes me to keep the system very cool and healthy. Yesterday I opened the case to take a look inside and I noticed that there was full of dust over the fan and also inside the chassis. After one hour of struggle, I finally cleaned dust. Now it is spotless. But I don’t know how much longer it will be. So I am thinking about to add DEMCiflex filter. I don’t know whether these filter kits are worthy for $50 bucks. Is it a good choice? Will it going to restrict the Air?

Re: DemciFlex filters for Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced

The filter is made from tightly woven polyester, one of the best materials for dust filtering. According to the manufacturer, the network will still be able to provide adequate air permeability to the airflow of the case not to affect too much. The network color white was chosen deliberately, because when a cleaning is necessary, should therefore be readily detectable. These are easily removable and washable should be easy thanks to the aforementioned material.

I personally find these filters very beautiful because they are magnetic, and simply stick to the surface of correspondence. Thus it can be very easy to clean it again. Demciflex manufacturer announced different size filters for case fans. There are styles for sizes 2 x 40 mm, 80 mm, 120 mm and 140 mm.

I don’t think that these filters can restrict the AIR to Fan or Case. You should just have to observe that enough air comes into power supply. I've done that with me as I've kept NEN lighter tuned to see how much air comes out the back. And then compared with the behavior of the flame when the filter is in front of the power supply.

DEMCiflex this provides a particularly simple retrofit solution that is appropriate in this case for 120-mm fans. This is simply set the filter from the outside of the housing to the fan opening and is held there magnetically. Therefore, no screws are required, so there are no compatibility restrictions. Since not all fan positions are magnetically attracted, one additional frame supplied with the glued on the back and turn the filter is maintained.