Thread: Fan connectors and wiring in CM Storm Trooper

Fan connectors and wiring in CM Storm Trooper

The CM Storm Trooper offers the additional features of its predecessor CM Storm chassis such as the fan control Lung and LED lighting in the front control panel. Behind an oversized front grille there is already two red-glowing LED fans installed. More fans are inside the case: top 200-mm fans, one rear 140-mm fan, on the floor with two 120-mm fan and also side two 120-mm fans. Ample space for liquid cooling is also present, as well as the necessary rubber bushings on the rear.

So it seems to me like there are lots of fans and connectors reside in the chassis. Do you think that it is too complicated to wire them?

Re: Fan connectors and wiring in CM Storm Trooper

Special focuses of the developers have put on the cable management. Extremely many passages and loops for a clean and neat fastening the cables are to be found everywhere. All feedthroughs are debarred and fitted with rubber protectors.

I've already seen some reviews on this case. It pleases me very well, but I'm still not as the type of gaming case. I think the chosen names but still even remotely accurate. But with various modding Cases relating to Star Wars can never keep up. In-itself, it is a good case, but is the price for me as a shortcoming. But generally I like enclosure with carrying handles.

While looking inside the case, I didn’t find any complicated wiring and cable management. Everything is properly configured and you will get to know about wiring when you first look inside the case. All the cables are partly divided so that there will not be any kind of confusion. The power supply has enough connectors to plug into the fan connectors. Connections will be done on the side pane of the case.