Thread: Getting "Discs do not support this pc model" error message with Pavilion a350n new recovery discs

Getting "Discs do not support this pc model" error message with Pavilion a350n new recovery discs

Hello friends, it is tough to solve the problem, recently places motherboard with third party, it is working better with it, till now. But then also there were couple of problem like when pressing F10 key during Startup of system, then it was not restoring system at all, it works when system is booted. I have made recovery discs when try it for system then it give me that message. I have gone to HP Support website to get solution, so it was suggest to get old motherboard or to replace Windows. I think some of the information of BIOS or motherboard is missing due to which it is giving problem. So i wanted to know that it is there any program to get information of my new motherboard or not? Even i have tried to download drivers then also it has not worked for me. So please help me guys, thank you

Re: Getting "Discs do not support this pc model" error message with Pavilion a350n new recovery discs

I wanted to tell that when you did replace of the motherboard so you have converted HP computer to some other computer which is not HP at all. If you try to work with set of HP Recovery Restore Disk then it will not work for your system. Where the HP BIOs need some information which not available to find that system is a genuine HP product or not, so its not then HP Recovery Restore disk will not work at all.

Re: Getting "Discs do not support this pc model" error message with Pavilion a350n new recovery discs

I think that new motherboard which you have installed should work fine and better with system, if you are only able to install windows operating system or motherboard is only POWER ON SELF TEST(POST). If it working only POST then you need to install Windows Operating System, but you have to installed licensed copy, i think it might be helpful to work it out for you.

You can try the Custom 'Recovery' Options which will be useful and you might get method on hp official website and try it might be helpful for you.