Thread: AC adapter missing for Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel

sad AC adapter missing for Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel

Hello everyone, I have recently purchased a Wireless Racing Wheel for my Xbox 360. But when I checked, the AC Adapter was missing and that is the reason why I am not able to work with force feedback. I have too searched for the AC Adapter on the official site of the Xbox but was unable to find it… Does anybody know where can I find that AC Adapter or is there any power cord which can be able to fix the issue? I this doesn’t work then a Universal power supply which would have the same voltage of the AC Adapter would work? Any other suggestions ???

Re: AC adapter missing for Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel

I think, The input that you are choosing must have the amps and the voltages same as the AC Adapter. If you want to get the AC Adapter then go to the ebay site. There you will find the AC Adapter which has the different plugs and selectors that allows to pick the voltages and amps out…..
    If I have to run the wireless racing wheel then I make the use of this…….Thankk You…

Re: AC adapter missing for Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel

Using any input in case of the AC Adapter will work. Just make sure that you are using that input that has the perfect voltages and amps that matches with the AC Adapter of the Xbox 360….My friend had this problem when he purchased the Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel for the $20. Then I suggested him to make the use of the power supply inputs and test it with the multimeter to match the AC Adapter voltages and amps……

Hope this helps you……..