Thread: Razer Chimaera 5.1 Chat Volume Not working properly

Razer Chimaera 5.1 Chat Volume Not working properly

Hi friends recently I have bought the new Razer Chimaera 5.1 wireless gaming handset, so I am very much excited about this to use. So while playing the game I have noticed that the chat volume of this gaming handset is not working properly. The chat volume is too low to hear, however I have try many thing to increase the chat volume but fails, so I am confused about this issue in this gaming handset. Id there problems is there in this handset or this is some other issue. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know. Your reply or the suggestion will be appreciated. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: Razer Chimaera 5.1 Chat Volume Not working properly

According to my information there s nothing wrong with this Razer Chimaera 5.1 wireless gaming handset, may be the game volume is not set properly. So just make the verification for the game volume is not to be set to the low tuning, so just try to change the game volume. May be this is one of the solution for this issue that you have faced.

Re: Razer Chimaera 5.1 Chat Volume Not working properly

There may be the need for the update of the driver that you were using in the system, because some of the time if the Driver is out of date then this issue will be arising. So make the update of the driver. And if the issue is still there then you just try this Handset with another console and see if it shows the same issue or not. If it shows the same then this means that there is an issue exists in the Handset only, so for that you can either get the new one or you can contact the service center or visit the official site of the Razer regarding this issue.