Thread: Do you think Hitachi drive is good or junk for Xbox 360?

Do you think Hitachi drive is good or junk for Xbox 360?

Hello everyone I have recently purchased the Modern Warfare 3 [MW3]Console which has the new Hitachi Drive installed which seems to be a silent drive. But the problem is that when the Hitachi name comes in my mind then I remember that they were considered as the junky in the old system when they launched their drive.. So, I don’t have any idea about his new Hitachi drive which I have with the MW3 Console. What do you think guys, Is it Good Or is it Junk? Because if this comes out to be junk then I have the option to return back this drive and would look for some decent one.. Thank You in advance for the answers……

ThumbsUp Re: Do you think Hitachi drive is good or junk for Xbox 360?

Nope,this drive is not junk. Since my friends are also having the same drive for their Xbox 360, I have never heard from them anything saying bad or junky about this Hitachi Drive. But I would like to tell you that this drive is not Flashable.

I don't know whether it can be developed as a flashable drive in the future but this drive is inevitable....

Re: Do you think Hitachi drive is good or junk for Xbox 360?

I don’t think so that the Hitachi drive is junky in any case. I used this drive previously also and I have a good experience with this drive. Even today for my MW3 Console which has the Hitachi Drive in it is the best ever. No problems from my side.....

Re: Do you think Hitachi drive is good or junk for Xbox 360?

I think this is a Junk DriveWhy I am saying this because I am facing the problem of some noise from this Hitachi drive since I have taken the MW3 console. I have also replaced the drive but the problem is still exixting. It annoys me very much while playing the games. Also I think that this drive is not good because the data of the games like Batman:Arkham City and FIFA 2011 was crashed and I had to play the game again.

smile Re: Do you think Hitachi drive is good or junk for Xbox 360?

Hmm….Well since I have taken the MW3 Console I have never faced this problem yet. I was confused when you said that the drive makes some kind of noise while loading. This is a good Dive till now. I have played many video games which were loaded from this drive and it has never crashed any game data. The best game I like to play is the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.The Hitachi Drive is really a good drive….