Thread: Can i use ePrint HP Photosmart Premium C309 with iPad

Can i use ePrint HP Photosmart Premium C309 with iPad

I have HP Photosmart Premium C309 printer and I am using my printer with my office computer. Now my problem when I try to print documents at that time printer cannot be detected by Airprint in my iPad. I want to know that is this printer is supported by Air print or not.

re: Can i use ePrint HP Photosmart Premium C309 with iPad

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that HP Photosmart Premium C309 printer is not supported by the Airprint or eprint. I think you should look on the internet for application which allows you to print from your ipad. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I have searched on the internet and I come to know that we can print documents from iPad to HP Photosmart Premium C309 printer. All we need to do is to install HP HP ePrint Home & Biz application in your iPad and after installing that you will be able to print documents from your iPad. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

If you want to install application in your iPad then you have to follow this steps and then your problem will get solved.

You have to first open Apps store in your iPad and after opening the Apps store in your ipad you have to select the search option. Now after selecting the search option you have to type HP ePrint Home & Biz and after typing that you have to tap on the search button. After doing that it will search the application and after that you have to select free option and install that application in your iPad. Once you finished with the installation it will ask you for the iTunes information and you have to enter the information and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to install this application using iTunes then follow this procedure.
    • Open iTunes in your system and then you have to go to the iTune store.
    • After that you have to search for the HP ePrint Home & Biz
    • Now get app button
    • Then enter your account info.
    • Now you have to sync that application with your device.

I have tried your given steps and then I have installed HP HP ePrint Home & Biz application in my device and after installing that in my device all the things started working properly. Now problem is sometime while using HP ePrint Home & Biz application my iPad freezes. I don’t know what is wrong with that. If any one have solution regarding this then please help me.

You have mentioned that while using HP ePrint Home & Biz application in your HP ePrint Home & Biz application your iPad freezes and if you want to solve this problem then you have to check first remove that application from your iPad and then you have to get application again from the app store and after that install it in your iPad and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Instead of reinstalling the HP ePrint Home & Biz application in your iPad you have to check whether you are facing problem while trying to print any particular thing then problem is with that document not with application and problem occurs randomly then you should continue with reinstalling the HP ePrint Home & Biz application.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to reset your iPad and after resetting the iPad you have to check whether problem get solved or not. I am telling you this because many times resetting device help you to fix this problem.