Thread: unable to set up ePrint account for HP 6510

unable to set up ePrint account for HP 6510

hello guys, i am getting this problem as from when i purchased it as i am not getting enough time to replace it. however if someone here gets some solution over it it will consume my time as well as my money. I'm trying to create an eprint account for my 6510 and that is causing issues. . I'm receiving a circular argument about creating a new account at the time of stating and it says my email address is already registered but I have no password. as i don't have an idea about it ..is there a possible way to set a password for the account? When I ask for a new password, I receive an error message where i am asked for entering my email address which i have done it already.

re: unable to set up ePrint account for HP 6510

i also searched for this particulate solution and found that the HP service center will have a solution over your problem. and here in this case i should say that you should have a contact over the hp service center and they will have your problem solved.

as you are looking for the solution for this, i have found some good instructions to have a connection over HP ePrint by making use of the HP site's "How To" section. I'm very sorry as i was unable to provide a direct link . I recommend further that doing an internet search on "hp eprint center setup" or similar. you will get to HP's "How To" screen topic, and you will find relating your issue. I found the first item present in the list and that proved me with some help. Getting Started with ePrint. you require to create an ePrint account if this is your initial stage by making use of ePrint, and it will not explain that the email address it's looking for is the printer code . hope this step will be useful in your case.

according to me , i cam across some solution which will help in your case. The "email address" that you require for ePrint sign-in is a unique email address created simply for the printer with HP. I found it on my HP 8500, by making use of the touchpad on the printer. here , to state further, make a hit on the ePrint icon present in the upper right corner, and it will show you an email address that has random numbers and letters. and according to me, this is the "printer code" I got from the printer's Setup menu.

hello guys, I make use of this eprint email address to built a New Account and password. It allows me in, and asked for my printer code. It then allowed me to create a more friendly email address for my printer, rather than by that of the x1x1x1x1. this post will definitely help in your case.

Re: unable to set up ePrint account for HP 6510

Hello Amadou,

Please see this link for information about getting started with ePrint: http://h30495.www3.hp.com/news/37/ep...etting-started.

Re: unable to set up ePrint account for HP 6510

thanks for those replies. i am going to try those possible solutions and will come across you if something goes wrong. thanks. OK if there occurs problem will i be able to make a solution from them and will they explain me some common points.