Thread: Suggest wireless keyboard for the Samsung Smart TV

Suggest wireless keyboard for the Samsung Smart TV

As I have recently bought the Samsung smart TV for home use, I would like to know that is there any wireless keyboard available for the Samsung smart TV, so that I can use the same for my TV. As I have seen now -a-days I have see people using the universal remote for all the devices as though there is mini keyboard provided but its not comfortable to use. So if anyone from here know about any availability of the wireless keyboard which can be used with the Samsung smart TV then please do let me know.

Re: Suggest wireless keyboard for the Samsung Smart TV

Even… I’m looking for the same, as using the Samsung smart TV I want to know does is there any brand selling the wireless keyboard which can be compatible with the Samsung smart TV. As I have searched for this all over the net but hardly can get the info regarding this. So if somebody knowing about any brands selling the wireless keyboard then just let me know it as I have been searching for it all over.

I don’t know exactly about this but for this I would tell you that there are apps available on the net, with the use of it you can use your phone as the virtual keyboard, as many of the people does the same to use it with the Samsung smart TV.

So if you want to use the keyboard with the Samsung smart TV then you can use your phone as the virtual keyboard and can control your Samsung smart TV using with it.

I think Samsung should try providing with the keyboard also, so that any users who are looking for the same can get the benefit of it. And as though there are no such brands in the market who makes the wireless keyboard which can be compatible with the Samsung smart TV. So I guess if the Samsung itself start making the wireless keyboard then it could be just easy using on the smart TV rather than using the virtual keyboard through phone which is really small and uneasy to type it freely as we can do it using the keyboard.

I have tried using the virtual keyboard with the Samsung galaxy S2 Smartphone through the help of the app. And what I have found out that the app is not responding well and so I would like to know that have anyone from here tried the same. As I have also tried using the app on one of my friends phone but even the app is not functioning from his phone. So have anyone tried using with the app on to your phone as mine is not working well.

Why don’t you try using the qwerty remote that come with the smart TV itself as though the function of the remote is slow but you browse the contents easily with the help of the remote and also surf the net using it. So those who are looking for the virtual keyboard then you should try using the qwerty remote that comes with the Samsung smart TV. Or you have to wait for the launch of the wireless keyboard that can be compatible with the Samsung smart TV.