Thread: How can I record Mac screen with the audio

How can I record Mac screen with the audio

I have recently purchased the Macbook Pro for myself as I work in of the firm and my job is to deal with the clients with some of the projects assigned by them so as preparing the projects and sending the files splited one by one instead I want to record the mac screen with the audio so that it eases my job so for this I would like to know how can I record the mac screen with the audio also. So do anyone have the knowledge about this, as how it is done so that I can do it on my macbook pro.

Re: How can I record Mac screen with the audio

Even … I would like to know this as I want to record some of the part with the screen and audio. So for this type is there any software from where I can record both the things on my macbook.

If you want to record the screen and audio for the macbook than you can do the both by using the Soundflower. Using with this will let you record both the things but make sure that it will include the audio outputs option for recording the audio, only the audio in puts can be done through

But I would like to know how to use the soundflower so that I can use this for recording the screen and the audio. Si do anyone from here have ever tried this, so that I can use the same in my macbook pro. So anyone knowing about this please help me to guide through easy simple steps for this.

As you are looking for the steps to record the screen and audio in the sunflower then just follow the procedure down here:

1. First thing after the installation of the soundflower configure the audio
    2. For configuring audio go to the system audio you will see the sound pane click on it and then select the Soundflower (2ch) which is located under the output tab.
    3. Now open the soundflower app in that you will find the audio setup click on it.
    4. In that see that Soundflower (2ch) is selected as you system output by default
    5. Also check that you have selectes your speakers or headphones as the soundflower.
    6. Now after doing this you can start recording using with the soundflower app

I had try doing the same with by adding the QuickTime to the dock, and for doing the screen recording I tried to record the screen by right clicking in it and just clicking on the record new screen. After this for audio I selected the dropdown arrow and in which I found only Built-in Input : Internal Microphone option so I went on with that. As it started with the recording I found out that it was just recording the audio from which was coming through the mic which I think was of bad quality but was ok.

So for the soundflower I want to know that how is the sound quality after recording or is there any other tools for recording the screen and audio also.

I have tried with it and found that the record quality for the audio is ok and not as worst as you are describing. So you can use the soundflower for recording the screen as well as the audio.

If you are looking for the tools that can record the screen as well as the voice in the mac then here are some of the list that can help you with doing so :-

• Capture Me
    • ScreenRecord
    • iShowU
    • Screenflick
    • Screenium

As the list which you have mention over here are having good tools for capturing the screen as well as the audio but want to know that I think the softwares which you have provide above seems to be the paid one. As I want to have the software which are free or have some low and is affordable. so can anyone suggest me according to it, so that it can be helpful for me get one for me or is anyone using the software which is really worth buying so that I can spend on the software once according to it.

If you want to know the procedure of the recording the screen and audio in the mac than I must tell you that different software have different function of recording and so for knowing the procedure for recording you have to tell me for which software you want to know about it.

And now a days most of the software designs are made user friendly so that any unknown user can use the software easily.

As the list which you have mention over here are having good tools for capturing the screen as well as the audio but want to know that I think the softwares which you have provide above seems to be the paid one. As I want to have the software which are free or have some low and is affordable. so can anyone suggest me according to it, so that it can be helpful for me get one for me or is anyone using the software which is really worth buying so that I can spend on the software once according to it.
    From the above list I guess that only capture me app comes as freeware and rest of the app comes with the price. So if you are looking for the free app then you can try with the capture me but the app is not worth trying as I have tried and the sound output is of much poor quality.