Thread: Any update for Sony SMP-N100 to get 4oD

Any update for Sony SMP-N100 to get 4oD

i just newly get the Sony SMP-N100 Media Player and this is adding support for Internet TV. i just recently heard that Sony launched support for PS3 for 4oD. anyone yet heard any new or have any update for the SMP-N100 to get 4oD? i just heard that it comes very soon, but dont know this is true or not. any idea on this? is this true?

Re: Any update for Sony SMP-N100 to get 4oD

i just heard about this, dont know much about this but i must say that, this is actually strange that PS3 users have this where later hardware purchasers of the SMP cant get it yet.

i dont know from where this rumor come from that 4oD and ITV Players coming to PS3. i just heard this on some news site where are stated something about this. that time i cant go through this. i see that many people taking interest in this that these players added to all the sony products like, the Sony Bravia TVs, Blu-Ray Players, and Media Players. and as per the users i just hope this will we can see very soon.

the main function of bravia Internet is to provide the programming to to your viewers, the ps3 user is mostly a gamer and any tends of functioning.

this is actually bit not understand. last night i had an internet connection and just hoping for the 4od. but unluckily get the Billabong Channel appeared. this is now enough. why to wait for this any more. why to wait for half-baked product. now just thought to go with something else. anyhow new iPad 2 with digital-out option, i also can watch catch-up tv via this on my HD TV.

anyone get any update for ITV player and 4oD or any feature or any idea about this yet, which is being added to box. i asking this because i just newly get this and as per me this is really great.