Thread: No display on Logitech G15 with P67 chipset

No display on Logitech G15 with P67 chipset

This is for those people who are having the G15 keyboard and the P67 chipset. I am having the same and facing some problem with that. Actually whenever I put my computer in the sleep mode and after that I resume it then I found that the G15 display stopped working with the plugins. I can only see the "G15" on the display. To get back the display again I need to reboot the system. This happens all the times for me. Other than this, when it occurs then my CyberPower battery backup also stops working. Please provide me some solution for this.

Re: No display on Logitech G15 with P67 chipset

I think that this is because of the LGS 8.01. There are many of the users who found this program buggy and facing the issues like this. So what you can do is, just remove that from your computer and after that try to do the same (sleep > wake). Check if that causes the same issue for you or not.

I am also using the same but never faced the issues like this. I have checked the same on Intel P35, P45, P43 chipset platforms and there is no problem with that. I think that there is some other hardware problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyl View Post
    This is for those people who are having the G15 keyboard and the P67 chipset. I am having the same and facing some problem with that. Actually whenever I put my computer in the sleep mode and after that I resume it then I found that the G15 display stopped working with the plugins. I can only see the "G15" on the display. To get back the display again I need to reboot the system. This happens all the times for me. Other than this, when it occurs then my CyberPower battery backup also stops working. Please provide me some solution for this.
    If you are not able to get this problem solved then it will be better for you if you can contact with the Logitech support and ask this question to them. They will let you know that what is the solution for this. I think that this is the best thing that you can do for this.