Thread: How to avoid 'Title Unknown' on all content and get Radio Station screen savers on Blu ray player

How to avoid 'Title Unknown' on all content and get Radio Station screen savers on Blu ray player

I used Sony blu ray player with BBS iPlayer television. Now i found problem on it. When i just try to get some content on it, it show 'Title Unknown' on all content. ALso major issue here is that the Radio Station screen savers not appear when playing radio content. CAn anyone already do any process that works to fix this problem. i contact BBC customer care but they doesn't help me. I hope you provide any suggestions.

Re: How to avoid 'Title Unknown' on all content and get Radio Station screen savers on Blu ray player

You may need to update the firmware inside your player. This is well for you to just apply this latest firmware update on BBS iPlayer television. USe either steam or any other site for this firmware update. Hope this will be work to fix your problem.

Re: How to avoid 'Title Unknown' on all content and get Radio Station screen savers on Blu ray player

Same type of problem on my iPlayer. Then I replaced the security type from 'Mixed WPA-PSK+WPA2-PSK' to 'WEP'. Now i found that all the content comes with an great vision. Hence i think you can also try it on your player. Set its security setting and check content.

Confirm that content should be available on your iPLayer. You need to check this content availability on it. If content not available for your iPlayer definitely you get such "Title Unknown' message. In that situations, simply use the BBC or non Content and check it shows same message or not. If yes, you need to subscribe this content.

I might be not sure but it can be also solvable with the restore factory setting on your BBC iplayer. This restoring works most of the time on this type of portable devices. Hence use it and check its output. I hope you solved problem.