Thread: Compatibility of DLNA with Sony BDP S370

Compatibility of DLNA with Sony BDP S370

I want to here know that is this DLNA compatible with the Sony BDP S370 or not. I need such kind of information for making the connection of Sony BDP S370 player with the SOny TV set. Can anyone help me to do this process. ALso i need latest firmware for this connection. ALso describe the price of the player. Thanks any help.

Re: Compatibility of DLNA with Sony BDP S370

I try to get the DLNA on this player but can't able to get it. You can also try such kind of connection on your Bly ray disk player. SOny site also describe that there is not possibility to use this DLNA on your bly ray disk player. Its well for your player.

You can even check the firmware of your sony bly ray player. I think the BDP S 370 able to update firmware upto the 623. i recently try this and must say that you can also check its result. This is well for you to get such latest firmware version on your player.

As per my thinking the DLNA upgrade is part of the firmware 623 upgrade. Hence i also say to you for update your player firmware upto this 623. This is well for getting the DLNA after finishing the firmware upgrade to 623.

Download or buy the iso disc archive that works to update your player firmware to 623. Here simply apply the "Burn Image" option of your CD burning software. Use suitable software for this process. It helps for you.

Yes, firmware update can be also possible with connecting the SOny player to router. You can use a CAT5 cable for this connections. Its better for good connections. Hence use it and check its result. I already try this connection and in result cat5 cable works well for making the good player and router connections.

stream site can be also provide such 623 sony player firmware. I yesterday, try it and found its correct setup files. Hence i would be say to you for simply use it and check its connection. Its well for you to get such latest firmware in easiest way. Try this using online Internet TV or laptop. Then use router for connectivity purpose.

DLNA update worked fine after using the Windows Media player in sharing mode. hence i would be recommend to you for use this media player mode for better DLNA result on your player. Its best way for getting the DLNA output with such windows media player.

I was looking forward to the DLNA update. I am hoping that the USB stick will be work to make the connection on your blu ray player. I go to the steam site and found that the SOny BDP-S370 for as low as $92.99 price. Hence use it and check its result.