Thread: Realtek alc662 sound card with dolby digital live and dolby home theatre

Realtek alc662 sound card with dolby digital live and dolby home theatre

I want to use Realtek alc662 sound card with my system. Realtek alc662 sound card already inserted on my laptop. I use common windows media player classic, winamp type of software on my laptop. Now i want to access Dolby digital live and dolby home theater sound quality with this card. How can i get this sound performance?? Is there any software need for this process?? Thanks for any such help.

Re: Realtek alc662 sound card with dolby digital live and dolby home theatre

Use playback type of software. Use software that capable to run this Home Theatre and DTS sound functionality. Few example of such software is Cyberlink PowerDVD 11, VirtualDJ and lots of other music player. With using such software you can get dolby digital type of sound quality with your system.

Speaker also plays major role during such functionality. Check the speaker you used is compatible with such dolby digital live and dolby home theatre. If yes, then only you can able to access such high level sound quality on your sound card. Its well for you.

Few applications that mentioned on official article may be helpful for you. They are Desktop and mobile multimedia PCs, Information Appliances. You can download it on your system. It might be works and in responce you catch the best sound performance on your laptop.

Realtek HD audio supports 5.1 sound, But you need to supply it with a 5.1 source. So, confirm the source file you use for playing on your system, is capable with dolby digital live or not. If it not capable then definately it comes with normal sound. Use any high quality based musical file that provides 5.1 sound features, dolby digital quality and many other thing. Then you can capable to get the dolby digital live sound result on your sound card. In that time, use latest windows media player version. Also klite codec pack full software is well for you.

The Realtek ALC662 series are mostly make for Win Vista and mobile PCs. So, if possible then use this sound card with either win vista or mobile PC's. You notice definitely good result on it.