Thread: Logitech Anywhere MX Lagging

Logitech Anywhere MX Lagging

In my computer I am using Logitech Anywhere MX mouse with my computer and I have windows 7 operating system installed in my computer. From last some days this mouse has started giving me problems. While using Logitech Anywhere MX mouse in my computer mouse pointer stop moving for some seconds and then it started working normally.

Re: Logitech Anywhere MX Lagging

Normally this type of problem occurs due to low batteries and that is why I will suggest you to make sure that mouse batteries are not low. You should check mouse with different batteries and then see whether it makes any difference or not. I think this information will helpful for you.

As far as I know Logitech Anywhere MX mouse uses 2.4GHz signals and that is why I would like to tell you that if you have any other wireless device which uses the same signal then you should move that device away from your computer and then try to use your Logitech Anywhere MX mouse and check whether same problem is occurring or not. I am telling you this because many times because of the wireless interference this type of problem can take place. Try this trick and then let me know hat the result is. If you need any more help then let me know.

Have you tried to solve this problem by disabling the USB power options in your computer? If you have not tried then you should first uncheck the "Allow the computer to turn off device to save power" option from USB power management and then check whether your Logitech Anywhere MX mouse is working properly or not.

To disable the USB power option you have to follow these steps.
    • Right click on my computer.
    • Select properties.
    • Then select device manager from left pane.
    • After that you have to expand USB controller.
    • Now right click on the USB root hub. After that you have to click on the properties.
    • Now you have to click on the power management tab.
    • From there you have to uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off device to save power" option and then your problem will get solved.

Have you connected the Logitech Unifying receiver directly to your computer USB port or you have connected via any USB hub? If you have connected the mouse Logitech Unifying receiver via USB HUB then you have to remove USB HUB from there and then you have to connect the Logitech Unifying receiver directly to the USB port of the computer and then check whether problem get solved or not. if you are not using any USB hub then you should use also try different USB port.

I don’t have any wireless device around my computer and I have tried to solve this problem by changing the batteries in my mouse but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the USB power option but that does not make any difference.

I have also tried Logitech Unifying receiver with different USB port which didn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

You should connect Logitech Unifying receiver with different computer and then you have to check whether your anywhere mouse is behaving the same or not. if you are getting same problem with your mouse with different computer also then problem is with mouse only if you don’t get the same problem then problem is with the computer or drivers.

If problem comes with your computer only then you should remove drivers of the Anywhere mouse from your computer and then you have to install the drivers again in your computer and after installing the drivers again in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.