Thread: How to modify the tap settings of Logitech Wireless Touchpad?

How to modify the tap settings of Logitech Wireless Touchpad?

We know that one finger tap can be act as a left click. I am having MacBook on which two finger tap is working as a right click. Can I do the same thing with Logitech Wireless Touchpad? Post your speculation on the above mentioned topic.

Re: How to modify the tap settings of Logitech Wireless Touchpad?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that Logitech Wireless Touchpad is not designed to deal with Mac. Also the function of the above mentioned touchpad cannot be reconfigured by any mean.

Well according to me he is not making use of the Mac in fact he is just comparing the functionality to Mac. People are saying that the function of the TouchPad can be reprogrammable by making use of the setpoint software. But I don’t think it will be useful by any mean. But still you can download on the system of yours and see whether you are able to make the thing working for you or not.

The thing which you have mentioned over here is already in all the track pads available in the market. However there couple of downsides are found on the above mentioned device and I think it will be easily corrected after the software update. There is big issue with the clicking and dragging. Also as you are working into the multiple monitors scenario the tracking space is supposed to quite small whenever you are trying to drag something. Whatever you are supposed to drag should be locked with the cursor until and unless you have clicked to release that particular item.

I used the wireless touchpad and there was great experience with the same. I really hope that the manufacturer will provide the same functionality as that of the MacBook Pro. Such as two-finger tap will be used for the right-click and three-finger tap will be used for the natural scrolling as well as into the reverse direction.