Thread: Unable to use Logitech Wireless Mouse M325

Unable to use Logitech Wireless Mouse M325

I have ASUS A43SV laptop in which there is windows 7 operating system is installed and I have purchased Logitech Wireless Mouse M325. Now after that when I plug the Logitech Unifying receiver and then try to use the mouse at that time it dos not work. Now Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to use Logitech Wireless Mouse M325

If you have plugged Logitech Unifying receiver with any USB hub then I will suggest you to remove the Logitech Unifying receiver from that USB Hub and after that you have to connect the Logitech Unifying receiver directly with your computer and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

If you are not using any USB hub then you should connect Logitech Unifying receiver with different USB port in your Asus laptop because many times by shuffling the USB port can also solve this type of problems. You have to also make sure that in your Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 you have fresh batteries and sometimes this problem can also occurs because of the wireless interference and that is why you should move all other wireless devices away from your laptop and then you have to try to use the mouse and then check whether it works properly or not.

I hope after trying above solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Have you tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers for the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 in your laptop? if you have not tried then you should first uninstall the drivers from the device manager and then you have to install drivers again and after doing hat you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you have installed setpoint in your laptop then I will suggest you to first uninstall setpoint from your laptop and after uninstalling the setpoint from your laptop you have to restart the laptop. After that you have to install setpoint in your laptop again and after that you have to check whether your Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 is working properly or not. many times by reinstalling the software helps to solve this problem.

As far as I know this solution will help you to fix this problem.

I am not using any USB HUB with my laptop and I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the drivers from device manger and then installing the drivers again in my laptop and after reinstalling the drivers also I get the same problem. Connecting Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 with different laptop does not help me to solve this problem.

What should I do to get rid of this problem?

You should disconnect the Logitech Unifying receiver your laptop and after that you have to connect the Logitech Unifying receiver with other laptop or computer and then you have to check whether your mouse is working properly with that system or not. If you get the same problem after connecting the mouse with other system also then problem is with the mouse. If you don’t get the same problem with other system then there is problem with your laptop. First check this so that you can understand whether problem is with the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 or laptop.

After connecting the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 with other laptop or computer also if you are facing the same problem then it means something wrong with the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 and that is why you should contact the retailer from where you have bought this moue and then tell them about the problem and after that they will give you proper solution.

I was also experiencing the same problem and after that have reinstalled USB drivers in my laptop and after that when I tried to use the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 with my laptop at that time it worked properly and it does not give me any problem. I think you should also try same solution.