Thread: Will Xonar DG sound card support Sennheiser HD650 for Music or Gaming

Will Xonar DG sound card support Sennheiser HD650 for Music or Gaming

I’m using the sound card of the Xonar DG and as I’m thinking of buying the HD650 as I have seen the audio quality of this is really better for playing the games and also for the listening music. so I want to know that will the HD650 be the best for this as earlier I was using the HD590 but now I want to replace the card with the HD650. So do anyone of you know whether HD650 be compatible with the Xonar DG card, have anyone experience with this. Or do anyone have the idea apart from this.

re: Will Xonar DG sound card support Sennheiser HD650 for Music or Gaming

Even ..I want to know about this as I’m thinking of buying the same and before buying any of it I want to know that will HD650 be better or the HD800. As one of friend just bought the HD650 and do not have any of the issue but still want to confirm it from here.

Before suggesting any of it I would like to know what is your budget for this as there are many of the series available in the market and would recommend you according to it.

As asking I would say that my budget for the headphones is $400 and can’t afford to buy beyond that. So if anyone of hear have the idea for this then just share the same with me and also any of the headphone you know apart from this also let me know but should be there in the budget as I don’t have more money to buy the sets

As I’m using the HD650 and would say that it is compatible with the Xonar DG sound card and experiencing this headphone I feel that the sound quality is really better and if you are buying for the gaming and music then this one would really be best to grab from the stores. But if you have the amplifier then the quality of the sound will really boost up and also give you fine sound and be able to hear all instruments clearly.

I’m using the Audio Technica:ATH-A900 haedphones and I think you should go buying this headphones as this comes somewhere around $250-$300, so I guess it comes within your budget and is really good one to buy for.

Here are some of the list for the headphones which I think it can help you with:-

• Zumreed X2 Hybrid Headphones
    • TeKnMotion Intruder
    • Bose OE2is Headphone
    • Beats Executive Headphones

Actually I bought the TeKnMotion Intruder headphone as using this I feel that thought the sets are a bit more from your budget but think that the headphones have really crystal clear sound which is best for listening music and playing games.

While using on the Asus I must say that HD650 gets 300 ohms and which I think it is bit underpowered, but is still good.

But previously I used HD598 headphone and I would say it doesn’t seems having fine quality sound.

Currently I am having Bose OE2is Headphone using this headphone is just different experience and sound quality of this headphone is comparatively better than the HD650.