Thread: Asus Xonar Xense audio center not working

Asus Xonar Xense audio center not working

HI, I am having this Xonar Xense sound card install in my machine and the thing is like After I have actually installed the hardware, the installation sound comes from the breakout cable however when I install the actual drivers sound is only going to the headphones and not in the speaker. But the thing is like sometimes use my headset as well speakers but because of this i am not able to toggle between them.

Re: Asus Xonar Xense audio center not working

- I would like to recommended you that you should first make sure whether the driver that you must have installed in your machine might be working perfectly, because I think this is actually happening because of the corrupted or this should be consider as driver malfunctioning. Have you ever tried reinstalling the driver in your machine? if not then I would like to recommend that thing first only prior to determine whether this is actually happening because of the drivers only or there is some problem with the hardware itself.

I am completely agree with the above user but still the thing is like while installing the drivers you should make sure whether you have installed perfect drivers or not.

Because once when I was searching about the same I came to know that there are numerous versions are available to download. Thus you should make out you are installing the perfect one, in fact i have heard that older version is quite good rather than the newly released.

Though I was also having the same opinion as the above user but still if suppose you are still having the same problem then it might be possible as there could be some problem with the card that you are using thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to make out whether the card is working perfectly or not or else you must have to get an replacement for the same. I know you must haven’t contacted the service center even, but still this is something crucial that you must have to do. Thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to get it replaced if there is any problem.

Though I was also having the same opinion as the above user but still if suppose you are still having the same problem then it might be possible as there could be some problem with the card that you are using thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to make out whether the card is working perfectly or not or else you must have to get an replacement for the same. I know you must haven’t contacted the service center even, but still this is something crucial that you must have to do. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to get it replaced if there is any problem.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion but still the problem is like, though the product is in the warranty period but still I have misplaced the documents thus i don’t know whether i’ll get any replacement or not. But still isn’t there any way to get it repaired if there is some problem in the card itself?

Hey thanks for the suggestion but still the problem is like, though the product is in the warranty period but still I have misplaced the documents thus i don’t know whether i’ll get any replacement or not. But still isn’t there any way to get it repaired if there is some problem in the card itself?
    Off course this is possible but still that doesn’t seems to be worthless. Because I don’t think getting it repaired would be best option, because no one can guarantee that the product will run perfectly and for how much time. In fact if suppose you get it repaired from outside technician then the warranty will also be void. I am not sure about this but still you don’t need any other document rather than the bill for the product, because other details will be kept to their side.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but still finally i found the solution and fixed it. I disabled all HD audio devices apart from the Xonar xense device while in device manager. That was an absolute pain in the behind to get working though.