Thread: Want new gaming desktop PC with the MAC and Windows OS with RAID

Want new gaming desktop PC with the MAC and Windows OS with RAID

As I’m looking for the new PC for the gaming purpose I would like to know what are the best configs I can have as I want it to run on the MAC os x snow leopard but should also run on the windows OS. So can anyone help me with the best gaming PC. But the thing is that I want the OS with the RAID. Want to ideas in building the best gaming desktop.

Re: Want new gaming desktop PC with the MAC and Windows OS with RAID

First I would like to know what is your budget for the gaming desktop as then only I would be able to tell you after which would be the best for you.

For I would like to say that I don’t have any budget for configuring the gaming laptop the only thing I’m looking now is the best config in the PC which should be able to run on the Mac OS x Snow leopard and the windows with the RAID. So if anyone have any idea about the latest config then do help me with this.

If you are looking for the best gaming desktop PC then here are the config which I feel you should have it in your PC.

• Intel Core i7 975 or something newer like the i9 or 980.
    • EVGA Classified Quad SLI motherboard.
    • 1000Watt Power Supply
    • 2x ATI Radeon 5970
    • Water Cooling most likely
    • 12GB of DDR3 2000mhz+ at CL10 or less

I think the config you are mentioning is the best one as it will be able to play all the games and running the Mac OS is the best on this is best one.

According to me you should have the following config for your new PC.

o Motherboard : ASUS 1155 P8P67-M PRO REV 3.0 M-ATX
    o CPU : Intel Sandybridge i5-2500 Core i5 Quad-Core Processor (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache, Socket 1155)
    o Ram : Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9B 8GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3 Vengeance Memory – Blue
    o PSU : 300W
    o Hard Drive Disk : Seagate
    o Operating System : Mac OS x Snow Leopard V10.6 , Windows 7 Home Premium

The upper config is nice but the thing what I see should have some changes i.e is the CPU and the PSU. As according to me instead of inetl i5 processor it should have intel i7 second generation processor and the regarding the PSU is too low for the high config PC. So I would recommend you that atleast it should have 600 watts of PSU instead of the 300 watts.

Yeh… the above guy is right if you want to install the high config then you should have high watts PSU as it is recommended to you that as going from the above config I would say that you should have atleast 1000 watts as it would be best for you to have in the config.

As far as I know you cannot install the Mac OS in the customize build PC as we can do it on the windows PC. Because the Mac OS comes in the officially built PC from the apple itself. So I don’t think so you will able to run the mac os in the customize PC. If you want to run the windows OS on the PC then it could be run easily as you can buy the legal copy of the windows and through it you can install it into your PC.

As I too wanted to install the MAC OS X Snow leopard in to my PC but after seeing on to the some of the website, I came to know that one cannot install the MAC OS in to the computer unless you have the apple PC, as apple do not provide the OS separately for selling.

If you want to have the PC with the MAC OS X snow leopard then according to me you should try buying the apple pc with the best config. As there are many apple PC providing with the best gaming config PC. So it would be the best you try buying the gaming PC from the apple it self. The only thing you will not have is the windows OS in it. otherwise buying apple PC would be worth.