Thread: Is anyone used Q500 optical serial mouse?

Is anyone used Q500 optical serial mouse?

I am trying to look best configuration based optical mouse for my windows 98 system. I search a lot and then i found this Q500 optical serial mouse. I hope that this mouse works well with my desktop pc. Is anyone already used such kind of mouse on there desktop pc. If any information about this mouse, please feel free to post such information. This is helpful for me. thanks.

Re: Is anyone used Q500 optical serial mouse?

For most of the windows based system specially windows 98 can be work well with any mouse. There is no need to install any such kind of mouse driver for this system. Hence i would be think that the quality comes with this type of mouse over windows 8 is being very good. Hence this is not any problem for getting the best result with each of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikaGeek View Post
    For most of the windows based system specially windows 98 can be work well with any mouse. There is no need to install any such kind of mouse driver for this system. Hence i would be think that the quality comes with this type of mouse over windows 8 is being very good. Hence this is not any problem for getting the best result with each of the system.
    I also saw that no drivers are needed to make the connections with such serial mouse with the windows 98 system. You can easily make this connections if the motherboard port capable to do this connections. Try this and check its result. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by phunsuk View Post
    I also saw that no drivers are needed to make the connections with such serial mouse with the windows 98 system. You can easily make this connections if the motherboard port capable to do this connections. Try this and check its result. This is well for you.
    I check this mouse and found that two sensors presents in bottom of that mouse. They both look as a horz and vert lines. I think this is the normal mouse that makes comfortable connections with the motherboard system. In that conditions you cna attach this mouse to serial port of the motherboard. I hope that it then connects very well and nothing wrong happen on it.

This is windows 98 system and hence it may be makes problem on it. You can here try to get the system requirement information of this mouse. I hope that this Q500 optical mouse works well with the windows 98. But still confirm that there is no such compatibility problem with this OS. Try this and check its details. For more information about such system requirement information read manual of the mouse. You found it on official; site.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
    This is windows 98 system and hence it may be makes problem on it. You can here try to get the system requirement information of this mouse. I hope that this Q500 optical mouse works well with the windows 98. But still confirm that there is no such compatibility problem with this OS. Try this and check its details. For more information about such system requirement information read manual of the mouse. You found it on official; site.
    I used Logitech MX518 older mouse which is pretty good. it makes problem with windows 98. Hence i don't think that this mouse also makes any connections problem. Before that i also use the same mouse and nothing wrong happen on it. If the motherboard is compatible then nothing wrong with such mouse connectivity.