Thread: Windows 7 64x bit operating system loading slow after installing Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD

Windows 7 64x bit operating system loading slow after installing Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD

Just few days before I purchased a Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD. The day when I received it I cloned it with my HDD. Not only that I have also replaced it with the cloned one in my Laptop. I have a Dell Vastro 3350 laptop that has RAM of 8 GB with Intel i5 2nd generation. The windows 7 64 bit operating system is loading slow since than. What should I do to solve it?

Re: Windows 7 64x bit operating system loading slow after installing Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD

Initially of all I could not prescribe to clone a HDD to SSD. This might effect in moderate Windows stack appearance or different issues. When you do a clean establishment of Windows 7 it distinguishes the SSD and makes the suitable settings e.g. group arrangement. I could propose you to do the emulating:
    • - SecureErase your SSD with PartedMagic
    • - Do a clean Win 7 installation

Re: Windows 7 64x bit operating system loading slow after installing Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD

There's no clear weaknesses to having RAMdrives prohibiting obviously the product of RAM it takes to run it is unavailable for the rest of your framework. In any case, I'm not certain there are any clear favorable circumstances either when you're utilizing a SSD. On paper the RAM are a large number of times speedier than SSD, but my wager is you'll be hard pressed to tell the distinction paying little mind to where your temp documents are archived. Since you're looking at securing your SSD from wear from the temp documents by utilizing a RAMdrive-don't. It won't matter the slightest to the NAND as they can take upwards of 500TB information composed before you might as well even begin to fear.

The just explanation I cloned the drive is since it is an association laptop and I hold no right to gain entrance to a clean windows introduction, be that as it may, I would be able to get my active a picture they utilize to stack on all laptops they issue. I suspect that is not heading off to accommodate to any detectable degree.

All you need to do is open it and it will presentation some data in the upper other side corner. You don't need to run the test itself. Typically this arrangement business isn't an issue if you've strictly been utilizing Win7, but it CAN be misaligned if you've restored a representation with a less than stellar alternate explanation or organized the circle with a more advanced in years OS and not unequivocally specified a respectable segment balance.