Thread: Corsair 600T SE front fan making sound

Corsair 600T SE front fan making sound

From past few days I have been experiencing some weird stuffs from my Corsair 600T SE. The front fan in it is making sound. The sound is like buzzing and the fan is 200mm. I have also noticed that the fan instantly gaining and dropping speed. Please provide a valuable solution as soon as possible. I am worried that it might get damage more.

Re: Corsair 600T SE front fan making sound

I am using a Corsair Graphite 600T. The specification of the front fans are as follows:
    • 700 RPM
    • 76 CFM
    • 24 dBA

My front fan too is making weird noise and it is very irritating. The noise comes during all speeds of fan not only during high speed of fan. Sometimes the fan becomes silent.

I think you should contact the Corsair Manufacturer for the replacement of your product. I had the same experience as you so after contacting them after few business days they provided me a replacement. I hope they provide you replacement too soon.

In my Corsair 600T SE case I put my case fans to its most extreme RPM's while gaming. Else putting towering stacks on my apparatus and whatnot, so lack the capacity to catch the fans anyway. Generally, I have them at much more level RPM's when I require them to be quieter, but there is still that slight whiny channeled from the front fan. The extent that I would be able to tell so far from adapting out fans, and swapping positions and so on, the speculation of the range of the front fan from the front metal barbecue is for sure the offender. As none of the fans established in that position in my apparatus now make the whining din when tested in alternate positions within the case, or outside of the case fully.

What I have observe in my case is that the more I put force on it the front fan could whine moreover. For eg. within my Corsair 600T, I had basically taped up the grommets where outside water pipes can enter/exit, and I moreover taped up the vents on the PCI Slot plates/covers to make a less dirty dominion of wind current and chop down on the dust going in. I've subsequent to uprooted the tape, and note with investment that internal case encompassing temps and tidy admission expanded, but, the whiny front fan has without a doubt diminished somewhat.

I'm not positive what the official reaction is from Corsair. I was trusting they could react to my unprofessional testing anyhow and aknowledge some sort of issue. Unfortunately no one reacted. Since I face specialized back they will perhaps unequivocally would like to send me a fan which wont quite purpose anything.

There are been a few Home cures users have headed up to tackle that and the greater part of them work, but I am sad there is no official alter. I could recommend attempting some elastic or Nylon washers amidst the fan and flame broil as that could be the minimum costly alternative, the following alternative was to uproot the flame broil and repalce it with a filter.

The extent that I am concerned the elastic grommets settled the clatter my front fan made. The whine from the fan engine appears to just happen when its connected to the 600T's fan controller. I found that having one exclusive fan connected to it diminished the commotion. You would be able to in addition attempt to connect the controller to a committed 12v rail and see depending on if it serves a useful purpose.